Redhoundfordogs is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Redhoundfordogs, whose office is at 28 Elmhirst Drive, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5UX, UK. We reserve the right to change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Redhoundfordogs takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.Ordering
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the products displayed on our site are in stock; all goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
We accept payment by most major Credit and Debit Cards, PayPal, and British Bank cheques drawn in Sterling If you are shopping from overseas or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency. Please do not send your credit card information via email.
When you receive confirmation of an order from us it is to indicate that we have received your order. No contract exists between you and Redhoundfordogs for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and we have received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once we do so, there is a binding legal contract between us. By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
As many our products are hand made to order we cannot guarantee that the product you receive will be exactly the same as the one you see on screen. However it will always be very similar and we never use a fabric that we are not completely happy with. We like to think that’s what makes our products special and different and we hope you will too.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping charges are displayed at the checkout stage. Every effort will be made to despatch your order as soon as possible after your order has been accepted – this is usually within 2 – 3 working days.
The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. A signature may be required, depending on the delivery method chosen. If delivery cannot be made to your address because there is no one available to receive the goods, the goods will be held at a local depot and you will be informed as to how you may collect the goods.
If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under Redhoundfordogs control we will inform you as soon as possible and alternative arrangements will be made. We cannot be responsible for any delays in delivery caused by Royal Mail or other carrier and we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- International Sales
- We are more than happy to take orders from customers who live outside the UK. Please note however that unfortunately PayPal doesn’t allow a different shipping country from the shopper’s PayPal account country. What this means is that if you opened a PayPal account in the UK, then PayPal will only accept the transaction if the shipping country is the UK. If you are now living in abroad, then you will need to change your PayPal account so that your account country reflects your new country of residence.
When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Credit/Debit card transactions are processed by Secure Trading. When you complete your order, you will be taken to Secure Trading secure website where you can safely enter your card details. Once payment is confirmed you will be returned to this website with confirmation of your payment.
- Returns & Replacements
- You have the right to cancel an order within seven days of receipt of the goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within seven days, please contact us in writing via letter or e-mail. Unwanted goods should be sent back to us in unused, unopened and resalable condition (packets of dog treats should be unopened) within seven days of delivery.
Orders placed by credit or debit card from this web site will be refunded directly to your credit or debit card. Orders placed by other means will be refunded by cheque.
We will refund payment for the goods within 30 days and reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10%.
We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to give us your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt. The cost of returning goods will be borne by you unless the goods are faulty.
If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery or items are missing, you should notify us in writing via e-mail within 7 days. If you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify us in writing via the e-mail address shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
This returns policy does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the manufacturer, failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the manufacturer’s approval.
We endeavour to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us itself is not as described your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition. We colour calibrate our computers in the production of all of our images to ensure accurate rendition on colour. Please note that although our screens have been colour calibrated, yours is probably not which will lead to differences in colour rendition. This fact must be allowed for when considering your purchase.
- Privacy & Security
- This site uses SecureTrading, one of the UK’s leading independent Payment Service Provider, to process credit and debit card payments. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation via the SecureTrading network of payment gateways.Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals. For more information about SecureTrading please visit their website at www.securetrading.com or call 0800 028 9151.
We do not hold any of your card details or security numbers on our web site. Redhoundfordogs will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Redhoundfordogs is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information at any time by simply logging in.
- Links to and from other websites
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Redhoundfordogs prior written consent.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.